1. We Built This City Starship ... 1985
I used to like this song...now it's stupid...like most of their new stuff. What happened to "White Rabbit"??? (wait did they do that song??? oh well..."Feed yo Head" ppl!!)
2. Achy Breaky Heart Billy Ray Cyrus ... 1992
o/~ ...Or it might blow up and kill this man... o/~
Too late...he already blew up...and so did I...(I wish I really did, with a block of C8)
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight Wang Chung ... 1986
If only we could all make it better and change it to "Everybody Hentai Tonight"
4. Rollin' Limp Bizkit ... 2000
What the Malf was this song on the list??? This is a cool song.
5. Ice Ice Baby Vanilla Ice ... 1990
Isn't this the song that mentions something like "Stepping like a German Nazi" or something? Or was that "Play That Funky Music"? I'm indifferent to this one.
6. The Heart of Rock & Roll Huey Lewis and the News ... 1984
I don't mind this song too much, but it wasn't one of their best. (agree with aunticrist on this one)
7. Don't Worry, Be Happy Bobby McFerrin ... 1988
Played WAY too damn much and the shirts [ticked] me off more than the song. (partial agree)
8. Party All the Time Eddie Murphy ... 1985
Oh...embarrasing childhood memory... shortly after moving to OK, this song debuted and I thought he was singing "Potty All the Time" ewwwww. Too much caffein maybe???
9. American Life Madonna ... 2003
I do think that Madonna's not "Expressing Herself" that great anymore. Motherhood turned her into a wuss!
10. Ebony and Ivory Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder ... 1982
I heard this song before and was ambivalent but now I can see why.
11. Invisible Clay Aiken ... 2003
If only he -were- invisible. And in a sound proof room. (agree!!! Death to Aiken! Put him and Barney in a sound proof room so they can both be invisible together!)
12. Kokomo The Beach Boys ... 1988
Not one of their best songs, but c'mon, its the Beach Boys. They just have fun songs. (agree)
13. Illegal Alien Genesis ... 1983
haven't heard of it. Heard of the band though.
14. From a Distance Bette Midler ... 1990
Bette Midler needs to open "The Box" that Pinhead and the Cenobites live in so they can do us all a favor and do what they wish to Bette.
15. I'll Be There for You The Rembrandts ... 1995
and now after 10 horrendously long years....they WON'T be! HA!!
16. What's Up? 4 Non Blondes ... 1993
What's Up?? WHAZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!
17. Pumps and a Bump Hammer ... 1994
Where was this song????? I never heard of it...from the sounds of it I should have! ;-)
18. You're The Inspiration Chicago ... 1984
19. Broken Wings Mr. Mister ... 1985
Who would have thought whining could be confused with singing.
(agree!! and they're so inane they don't know who they are so they call themselves Mr. Mister!! :P)
20. Dancing on the Ceiling Lionel Richie ... 1986
Leave Lionel alone now. He's not "outrageous", but I can tolerate him.
(agree...though I'm seeing Towelie now asking me if I wanna get high...LOL)
21. Two Princes Spin Doctors ... 1992
This is possibly the only song of theirs that I liked the lyrics to.
(this is the only song I remember from them...I think they were on drugs too)
22. Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) Toby Keith ... 2002
Yeah and I know a few people the past few months who were wanting to put a "boot in [my]..." *ahem* quite a few times too. ;-)
23. Sunglasses at Night Corey Hart ... 1984
I liked this song too...what's it doing here?
24. Five for Fighting Superman ... 2000
haven't heard of them...
25. I'll Be Missing You Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans and 112 ... 1997
This used to be cool...now it's just annoying.
26. The End The Doors ... 1967
Why are the Doors on this list? (exactly!!!! Like..."Break on Through to the Other Side" so you can "Come On Baby, Light My Fire" mon!!)
27. The Final Countdown Europe ... 1987
Synth baby. its all about the synth. (synth???? Come on!!! Europe roxxors!!! I remember middle school when I used to have my folders were all covered with Europe stuff)
28. Your Body Is a Wonderland John Mayer ... 2001
This sounds like a total wuss...he needs medication...or to be put out of our misery. I like the idea of the title though... hmmmmmmm... ;-) *laughs like Bevis* Oh no he's infected me...NOOOOOO!!
29. Breakfast at Tiffany's Deep Blue Something ... 1995
Played WAY too much. (agree)
30. Greatest Love of All Whitney Houston ... 1986
*gag*romantic somewhat*gag, retch, gag*
31. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Crash Test Dummies ... 1994
I barely remember this song
32. Will 2K Will Smith ... 1999
Where's his humility people??? seems like he has a balloon for a head...Will 2K??? puhleese!!
33. Barbie Girl Aqua ... 1997
This song was cool when it came out and still kinda cool now. When it did come out, my mom was about to go on her week long cruise in the Carribean. I flipped the radio over to K-Hits and it was on...LOL.
It irritated my mom though.
34. Longer Dan Fogelberg ... 1979
Never heard it. (same here though I wish some things were longer. Mel knows what I'm talking about....)
35. Shiny Happy People R.E.M. ... 1991
Shiny Happy People....taking happy pills????
36. Make Em Say Uhh! Master P featuring Silkk, Fiend, Mia-X and Mystikal ... 1998
*starts laughing and then goes into "Bevis laughter mode" which mutates into "Cornholio mode"....* "I am Cornholio!!! I need TP for...."
37. Rico Suave Gerardo ... 1991
grrrr Latin men!! Well...most of them...some of them are okay.
*waiting for the next time I can go "Rrrrrrico.....Suave" on someone.*
38. Cotton Eyed Joe Rednex ... 1995
If you ever live with someone like my mom, then you can see why this song isn't quite so bad...and won't make you as insane as you might fear.
39. She Bangs Ricky Martin ... 2000
Ricky you stink...every guy like you stinks...get over yourself and your apparent "prowess." Your only saving grace is that you don't stink half as much standing next to William Hung.
40. I Wanna Sex You Up Color Me Badd ... 1991
Oh Yeah! *restrains himself* uuhhhhh....nvm.....no comment.
41. We Didn't Start the Fire Billy Joel ... 1989
FIIIIIIIREEE! hehehehehehehehe Fire! Fire! Moero Moero!! (Dilandau from "Tekuu no Escaflowne" would love this song too)
42. The Sounds of Silence Simon & Garfunkel ... 1965
these two need to die soon so they can experience the Sounds of Silence
43. Follow Me Uncle Kracker ... 2000
Uncle Kracker? Isn't he the antithesis of Uncle Tom? (I know...reallly bad joke)
44. I'll Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) Meat Loaf ... 1993
I'll Do Anything for Love....AND I WILL Do That! ;-)
What did you expect me to say?? LOL
45. Mesmerize Ja Rule featuring Ashanti ... 2002
No. Just. No. (agree)
46. Hangin' Tough New Kids on the Block ... 1989
Every single NKOTB song needs to be here. (agree...but we should ask them now "How's it Hangin???")
47. The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You Bryan Adams ... 1996
48. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da The Beatles ... 1968
The theme song to "Life Goes On" is on the list??? NOOOOOOOO!!!
49. I'm Too Sexy Right Said Fred ... 1992
Right Said.....Fred. "Al's too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt...so sexy it huuuuuuuurts..."
50. My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion ... 1998
Could we have put her on the Titanic? Please?
(agree...and I know a few more people I'd just love to put on there with her too...but I will not mention them)