February 6th, 2007

want my innocence back

We're "letting her go"

She was transferred to another hospital further into Tulsa....things got worse...they were going to do the stint...she had another stroke...was paralyzed on one side I think I was told.  Sis and aunt talked with doctor don't know if it was them or the doctor himself that decided that if there was a code blue situation they won't "code blue" on her and let her be.  They got her with meds so she could possibly survive the night.

I'm teetering on the edge.....everyone's trying to figure out how to get me situated....I'm almost giving up on ever finding a wife or having a family of my own.

everything's dark....it's all over.....