Yesterday morning I got to work, everything was still the same. Then later I looked out at S³ and saw......
THEY (the one Shell station) ARE TRUELY PSYCHOTIC AND DELUSIONAL I MEAN WHAT THE MALF!!!! I HOPE AND PRAY THEY ARE DELUSIONAL I MEAN I KNOW IT WILL GO UP MORE BUT THE GAS PRICE JUST CAN'T JUMP THATFAST LIKE TWICE IN ONE MALFING WEEK!!!!
but I guess I have to extend the advice that 2dreamsilently gave me and just learn to deal with the gas prices and the inflation that WILL follow...learn to suffer, learn to not be confortable anymore. If that means cutting down what moderate amount of snacks I get then fine. If that means still buying milk, even at half a gallon, even though the cost of milk goes to Highway Robbery prices because SOMEONE in my household won't hear of not buying anymore milk even though I won't be using as much, then fine.
And regretfully if that means not buying anymore Newtype USA magazines (though I love the manga and the centerfolds and the monthly drawing sweepstakes and the DVD) then fine.
While Sherri decided to go back to just being friends, she did appears to be okay with me still going out to visit her though she wants it to be in June instead of May. I said "appears" because of this....
On Monday when we talked on the phone, after being told about just being friends and the conversation about that, we talked again about visiting and looked over the times. I was still unsure about if there was any hotels in San Marcos so I still was looking at "flights only." Then while discussing which plane would be best and would get me out there close to when she'd be able to get off work and come pick me up (I don't want her to take anymore days off LOL) I decided to just fancy a look at how it could be if I took the top listed flight and added a hotel.
And Eureka I found a hotel in San Marcos. However the times of the top listed flight apparently change every day, the last time before last night it was at a time where I'd be getting there a few HOURS before she gets off work so I started looking at the others, deciding to not take the savings and just do separate the flight and pay for hotel.
Sherri called back on Tuesday but at an hour where essentially she said "I called because we agreed for me to call back tonight but....I'm too tired to talk about the trip" and she said the last part when I started talking about it again and the gas prices and then was about to get mom on the phone for the final details of when to get to the airport and stuff.
And yeah I should leave mom out of it but I'm trying to do it this way because I know that when I relay things, I get things mixed up or say things that would confuse people so in important things like this instead of hanging up and go tell mom this is what the deal is, I go and get mom on the phone and not be the "middleman."
Anyway last night I called after getting home and I was only getting the voice mail AGAIN. :(
I've got a sinking feeling that between this and her fluffing the final arrangements last Tuesday and her wanting me to put the trip off to June after her "two week vacation" from me, that she really doesn't want me to come out to visit her. Maybe she wants to frustrate me to no end until I just give up on coming out to visit. :(