Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry


(note, even though there's no details yet: the trip is on!)

okay I'm at the point in Travelocity that's right before registering a site ID and paying the bill, though I'm reading the policies/EULA thingie and one line I seriously have questions about...

*sweatdrop* *squeaks* What's a Government-issued photo ID??

....as in the sentence "A Government-issued photo ID is required at the airport, hotel, and for Additional Services."?


( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
Apr. 24th, 2006 03:20 am (UTC)
it's either a drivers license or state i.d. - anything that you would normally get from the DMV to prove you're you.
Apr. 24th, 2006 03:24 am (UTC)
It can be as formal as a passport or just a driver's license/state identification card. Have a good trip! :)
Apr. 24th, 2006 03:25 am (UTC)
Government issued photo IDs are driver's liscences, passports, or millitary IDs,
Apr. 24th, 2006 03:49 am (UTC)
Government-issued photo ID is your driver's license.
Apr. 24th, 2006 03:25 pm (UTC)
driver's license or state ID
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )