IF ONLY HE WROTE THAT CRAP DOWN!!!!!!!!
When I did that, and took off the dialer I downloaded over the weekend, and even rebooted, I went to the recently unhidden folder and tried....TRIED... to get our dialer back up... about halfway through it said that there were some components of the other software on the computer!! So I did EVERYTHING including using the "Add/Delete Program" thing to take off the old dialer....reinstalling one of the older dialers on and then when doing the "Add/Delete" clicking "Yes to all" for the shared files.. etc etc, NOTHING WORKED and now there's no way for the internet to get back up except for Juno and I'm having problems getting on through the backup account!!